EHS FundJEHIX - I SHARES | JAHSX - R6 SHARES
- $5.26 M
Portfolio Assets 4-9-2021
- $5.26 M
- $13.05 NAV 4-9-2021
*The Fund’s investment adviser has contractually agreed to reduce its fees and/or absorb expenses until at least March 31, 2021 for I Shares to ensure that net annual operating expenses will not exceed 1.49%, subject to possible recoupment from the Fund in future years.
Overall Morningstar rating as of December 31, 2020. Based on risk-adjusted returns. Category: Long-Short Equity out of 188 funds.3
$919.6 Billion Market Capitalization
That’s the market cap of the HFRI Equity Hedge Total Index, which represents 28% of the total hedge fund capital as of 9/30/19.
Attractive Category Returns
Long short equity strategy returns exceeded the S&P 500 from 2000-2018.
Long short equity strategy standard deviation of 10.3 vs. the S&P of 17.62
“Long only may succeed during one period but leave the investor longing for meaningful returns during another”
– Hancock Horizon Funds, 20182
DISTINCT, PROPRIETARY DYNAMIC BETA SYSTEM
We have developed a proprietary, complex system that seeks to follow the dynamically changing hedge fund universe.
- Seeks attractive long-term risk-adjusted returns relative to traditional financial market indices.
- Seeks to deliver the return streams of hedged equity funds that typically involve establishing both long and short positions in equity or equity-linked instruments.
- Seeks to track the global universe of more than 620 equity hedge funds.
- Invests in a variety of asset classes, such as, among others, equity market neutral, fundamental growth, fundamental value, quantitative directional strategies, short bias, and sectors such as energy, materials, technology, and healthcare.
- Seeks to gain exposure to these asset classes primarily through exchange-traded products such as exchange-traded notes (“ETNs”), exchange-traded funds (“ETFs”) and mutual funds, although the Portfolio may invest directly in currencies, equities, and fixed income securities.
- May also seek hedged equity strategies to manage risk by adopting “top-down” constraints on leverage, limits on net market exposure, net regional exposure and net sector exposure, position size limits, position stop-loss limits, and parameters relating to the number of its positions.