Global Real Estate Investments FundJARIX - I SHARES | JAREX - A SHARES | JACRX - C SHARES | JARSX - R6 SHARES
- $818.76 M
Portfolio Assets 4-9-2021
- $818.76 M
- $18.80 NAV 4-9-2021
*The Fund’s investment adviser has contractually agreed to reduce its fees and/or absorb expenses until at least December 31, 2021 for I Shares to ensure that net annual operating expenses will not exceed 1.19%, subject to possible recoupment from the Fund in future years.
Overall Morningstar rating as of January 31, 2021. Based on risk-adjusted returns. Category: Global Real Estate out of 188 funds.
That’s the estimated number of Americans that own stock in REITs.3
Are your clients in this club?
That’s the market cap of the global REIT market?4
The U.S. accounts for only 40% of that.
Are you participating globally?
REITs have earned the reputation as an asset class that can help investors achieve greater portfolio diversification. This could be important looking forward, as many experts are suggesting the next ten years may not be as favorable for the stock and bond markets as we’ve experienced in the previous decade; a compelling case for REITs and their low correlation to traditional asset classes.
The James Alpha Global Real Estate Investments Fund provides a high level of diversification by both property type and geography.
- The portfolio is more concentrated in higher-growth specialty and diversified property types than other REITs that are more heavily weighted to traditional office, retail, and industrial properties.
- For geographic diversification, the fund has global reach offering investors indirect ownership interest in over 10,000 income producing properties throughout the U.S., Asia-Pacific, and Europe.
The fund also is nimble enough to explore small, mid, and large cap opportunities, whereas many of the largest REITs focus exclusively on the U.S. market and only the largest property portfolios.
WHICH TYPE OF CLIENT IS THIS FUND SUITABLE FOR?
When considering the James Alpha Global Real Estate Investments Fund, it may be most appropriate for investors seeking:
- Portfolio diversification with low correlation to major indices
- Potential for high levels of consistent income – annualized distribution yield of more than 9%
- Potential hedge against rising inflation
To deliver total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation by investing in a global portfolio comprised of carefully selected, institutional-quality publicly traded REITs, and other real estate securities.